35th Parallel CFD International Conference 2024
02. - 04. Sep. 2024, University Club Bonn, Germany
Welcome to ParCFD 2024
The Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics (ParCFD) 2024 Conference is the 35th event in the ParCFD series. The inaugural event was held in 1989 in Manhattan Beach, California, and the current event will be held in Bonn (Germany) in the pulsating heart of the Rhineland region.
ParCFD is an annual international forum devoted to the discussion of recent developments and applications of parallel computing in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics and related disciplines. ParCFD2024 will follow a hybrid format with both in-person and on-line broadcasting options. The event is organized by the Jülich Supercomputing Centre of Forschungszentrum Jülich, as part of the Helmholtz Association.
The topics of interest can cover, but are not limited to:
- Parallel Algorithms and Solvers
- Extreme-Scale Computing including Computations on Novel Hardware Technologies
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Applications
- Multi-Phase Flows and Chemical Engineering Applications
- Atmospheric and Ocean Modelling
- Verification, Validation and Uncertainty Quantification (VVUQ) in CFD Modelling
- Turbulence, Combustion, and Acoustics
- Multi-Disciplinary Design Optimization
- Multi-Scale and Multi-Physics Applications
- Astrophysical Fluid Dynamics
- Software Frameworks and C/G-PU Computing
- AI and Machine Learning for CFD
If you would like to become a conference sponsor please visit the sponsor page.